Sunday, May 13, 2007

a little nigerian joke!!!

The Queen,Clinton & Obasanjo went straight to hell and met the devil.

Queen Elizabeth said "I miss England; Please I want to call England and see how everybody is doing there". She called and talked for about 5 minutes, and then she asked> > "Well, Devil, how much do I owe you????
The devil says "Five million pounds". She wrote him a cheque and went to sit back on her chair.

Bill Clinton was so jealous, he starts screaming, "My turn! I wanna call the States, I wanna see how every godamn guy is doing out there. He called and talked for about 2 minutes, and then he asked "Well, Devil, how much do I owe you????
The devil says "Ten million dollars".With a smug look on his face, he made a cheque and went to sit back on his chair

Obasanjo was even more jealous & starts screaming, me too go call Nigeria o jare, I go see how everybody is doing there too. If they don bring light. I go to talk to the ministers, to my special advisers, to the PDP, to> > INEC and EFCC, to everybody... ..> > He calls Nigeria and he talks for about twenty hours, he talked & talked> > & talked, then he asked,> > "Well, Devil, can I have my bill????> > The devil says "One thousand Naira".

Obasanjo is stunned & says; "Otio!! One thousand Naira??? Only one thousand Naira kpere??"
The Devil says "Well if you make a call from one hell to another hell

it's local !

No comments:

coolest stuff in life are free, wanna get some?

About Me

My photo
mando, kaduna, Nigeria