Monday, July 21, 2008

photos of the gang hanging out!

Hi there!


It's been ages since I last posted anything on our youth blog so you'll just have to forgive me, I've just been busy with school work and stuff! [ I got admitted into a polytechnic recently so I'm euphoric!].









Uloko and derin are moving away from our home church to their respective universities so maybe the hopes and fantasies I had for them to become a couple and do the highschool sweetheart thing may finally be done and dusted and they may just remain friends. Not that that's bad in any way, {who am I to judge anyone's romantic decisions when I've had so few of my own!}
I've decided to show some pictures we took fooling around after church. Uloko derin and a really graphic pic of mine,They're cool{except for mine, I look hideous!}

XOXO! EDWIN.

coolest stuff in life are free, wanna get some?

About Me

My photo
mando, kaduna, Nigeria