Thursday, September 04, 2008

Foyin's getting married!

After what's seemed like forever to my party loving mind, Our oldest member in the Treasured vessels is finally getting married. She and her long time beau (with whom I've had quite a few brushes, because of my big mouth!) Ifeanyi Azubike have finally decided to tie the knot on the 20th of September at The Officers mess, Kanta Road, Kaduna. I think the service starts at 9am and should end in about an hour and a half. Then the dancing and drinking should begin in until the wee hours of the evening. The Traditional engagement (Mandatory in Nigeria,) will hold the day before at their family residence.

Sis, Foyin, we all love you like a sister and wish you the best in your marraige. May Ifeanyi make you happy! Amen!!!


P.S
Sis Deepo Don't keep us waiting for your turn, We know you have found him so please marry him!

coolest stuff in life are free, wanna get some?

About Me

My photo
mando, kaduna, Nigeria