Monday, January 21, 2008

The new year resolution?@!

The beginning of a new year easily equals to new resolutions. I won't drink this anymore, I won't wear that anymore, I won't go shopping, ger a new credit card, and the list goes on and on. The thing that gets neglected every year is the things that we have done right in the past year and should continue. No one ever says, I have been a fabulous dancer maybe I should continue that or, I read fifteen books last year maybe I should increase my quota to twenty. Most of the time we are all too concerned with the things we didn't do that we fail to appreciate the things we did do.
If we want our years to be fulfilling and profitable, we need to have a balanced blend of the things we have been able to successfully achieve and the things we hope to inculcate into our lifestyles. That way, our new year will be a really fulfilling one.

No comments:

coolest stuff in life are free, wanna get some?

About Me

My photo
mando, kaduna, Nigeria